A few people at recent Stammtische have suggested things they would like to do in and around Graz. Since some things are easier/nicer to do in groups (e.g. hire a bus to go to the Zotter chocolate factory), we thought it would be good to get some idea of what people are interested in.
So please tick as many items as interest you in the poll below. We’ll keep it open until we have enough results 🙂 If there are other things you’d like to take part in, or help organise, that are not on the list – please get in touch!
What trips and activities should we organise?
- Weekend city trips (e.g. Wien, Ljubljana, Prague) (20%, 31 Votes)
- Day hiking / cycling trips around Graz (18%, 27 Votes)
- Culinary city tour (organised walking tour + wine/beer tasting) (14%, 22 Votes)
- Day trip to the Zotter chocolate factory (14%, 21 Votes)
- Cultural activities (opera, museums, theatre) (12%, 19 Votes)
- Weekend camping/hiking trip (10%, 16 Votes)
- Brewery tour + tasting (10%, 16 Votes)
- Other (please let us know!) (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 46